Saturday, November 6, 2010

A day late...


Yesterday I didn't have enough time to write a post.


  • 7:00am to 5:00pm - Getting up for work, and work.
  • 5:00pm to 8:00pm - Getting to, and having dinner, with scientist Young Sharpless before Chicago Fusion Theatre's Proof.
  • 8:00pm to 10:00pm - Proof.*
  • 10:00pm to 5:00am - Getting to and working job two.

Oh well, these things happen.  Time to shake it off and keep going.  This a new attitude for me, by the way.

In the past, if I missed a deadline I had set for myself, I would take it as an opportunity to put myself down, tell myself I couldn't do something and quit.  (I know myself really well, trust me on this.)

Not quiting this time, can't do it.

I felt great at the end of the day, which is also new.

I have had a crazy schedule, working when I can with two jobs for a while now, so I have had days like this before.  In the past, during one of these 22 hour days, I would feel like the walking dead by 3:00am.  Not yesterday, though.  I was sleepy, yea, but physically I felt just fine.

That was great and encouraging. 

Back on schedule Monday, for weigh in #4.  Time to see how the first month went.  (Did you just read that?  The First Month... Its almost been a month.... Fucking. Sweet.)



*If you are in Chicago, consider seeing Chicago Fusion Theatre's production of Proof.  It plays in the super intimate gallery space at The Royal George Theatre (1641 N. Halsted), 5 more times.  Natalie DiCristofano gives one of the 3 best performances I have seen all year.  Totally worth it, just to see that Actor work.  Do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment