Wednesday, November 3, 2010

In Flux



"It's a song about life, death, love, hate, wealth, poverty, racism... Just a few things been runnin' through my head..."










On Me:
Its been three weeks.  Things are still going really well, though, I can see myself starting to get bored with it.  I can see myself get frustrated.  I wont lie, only dropping 2lbs last week took the wind out of my sails.  That was to be expected though.  So I am trying not to think about it and just keep doing what I need to do.

Its getting harder to do, the colder it gets.  The new job means that it is best for me to go to the gym in the morning.  I actually enjoy it more, get it outta the way, feel great at work, win, win.   Getting up at 5:30 is a pain though.


On Politics:
These are scary times we live in.  We, as a people, can't seem to stop hating each other.  If this continues, I fear the next act of terrorism will be from within.  There is hope, there are good people.  They are out numbered, though.  I hope things get better before they get worse, I do.  There is no sign of that though.


On Love:
...I got nothing...Just been thinking about it...I always do though...It is what it is....



On Family:
Thanksgiving is coming up.  Its my favorite holiday.  Can't wait to see my Grand Ma, my Weelita.

I miss my Mom.  Yesterday was the Day of the Dead.  The 23rd is her Birthday.  She was diagnosed on the 24th.  I miss her, these days, more than most.



I'm going to bed...I've met this obligation...Tomorrow I have another at 5:30.



...Oh, wait!  One more thing...

Thank you, for reading this blog, for liking my Facebook status' about this blog or my experiment, for encouraging words, of advice, and support, and love.

Seriously, thank you all so much.

I...Its just...Well...

You know...

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment